Idea Generator. Problem Solver. UX Professional.
I’m a User Experience Designer who loves a good challenge, though that’s not what has brought me into this field; it’s my hard-wired deep empathy for people. I’m a person who simply wants to help other people live their lives without technology getting in their way. If I can do that while bringing a sense of joy to people, then I know I’ve done my job.
I enjoy the high-level research and thinking involved in user-centered design, as well as helping craft the tangibles through wireframing, prototyping, visual design. I harness my years of experience and education in the web industry and couple that with my passion for simply wanting to help others.
Some of what I bring to the table:
- Strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills to create interaction and design solutions
- Develop effective design solutions through data analysis
- Define and communicate product and interaction concepts through visualization
- Apply & define interface and interaction principles
- Define & develop general usability principles
- Aware of the latest tech trends with understanding of capabilities, dev tools and methods
- Creation of workflows and functional designs
- Perform heuristic reviews
- Stakeholder presentations to effectively communicate & influence